From country points to city beaches, New South Wales holds plenty of potential for a month-long surf mission. With super-flexible neoprene and a warm and comfortable merino wool lining, the R2® Front-Zip Full Suit keeps you warm through the Aussie winter, offering unparalleled freedom of movement when you're arcing into turns or grabbing rail through a backside barrel. Features include new anatomical patterning, external sealing on all seams to eliminate leaks, a midweight wool lining in the torso and thighs for warmth, and a lightweight recycled polyester lining in the sleeves and legs for optimal performance and stretch. With simplified front-zip entry and enlarged PVC-free kneepads for long-lasting durability. Critical seams and high-stress areas are secured with glue dots, 1cm bartacks and Melco® reinforcements.
- Made with high quality neoprene that meets our rigorous standards for strength, durability and warmth
- Grid lining: torso/thighs lined with midweight chlorine-free merino wool and polyester; arms/legs lined with recycled polyester thermal grid
- Warm and soft merino wool dries quickly and reduces odor for the garment. (U.S. Patent No. 7395553)
- One-piece front and back panels; internal/external neck gaskets (1.5mm neoprene with a polyester jersey surface and center-front key pocket); overlapped front yoke for easy on/off; neoprene underarm panels have nylon jersey fabric on both sides for better stretch while paddling
- 1cm bartacks, glue dots and Melco® reinforcements secure wear points and critical seam locations
- Recycled polyester jersey fabric on outside of the seat and legs improves durability; anatomically engineered PVC-free kneepads are made with flexible and durable Supratex material
- Seams are single-needle blindstitched on the outside with nylon-bonded thread, and triple glued for extra durability and strength; critical areas and crotch seams are internally taped; 100% external seam sealing
- 2.5mm neoprene (torso/thighs) lined with midweight chlorine-free merino wool and polyester; 2.5mm (sleeves/legs) lined with recycled polyester thermal grid
- 1207 g (42.6 oz)
- Made in Thailand.