When days grow short and the water gets icy, our Shelled Insulators are the fishing pants of choice. They work great inside waders, but also block wind and shed light rain on their own, so you don't have to gear up just to check the river level. Made with a fully bonded, 3-layer polyester soft-shell fabric, that includes a windproof membrane, with DWR (durable water repellent) finish and soft, grid-backed interior, these pants provide tough, water-resistant performance, full-stretch freedom, and unparalleled coziness under waders. For increased convenience and a touch of civilization, we've added belt loops and a zippered fly. Details include tricot-lined pockets - two in front and a zippered horizontal hip pocket - and gusseted cuffs with hook-and-loop adjustment for a secure fit at the ankle.
- Tough 3-layer stretch-woven polyester soft-shell fabric is water-resistant and lined with a windproof laminate and soft grid-backed insulation
- Brushed tricot-lined waist with belt loops and zip fly
- Two tricot-lined pockets in front; one tricot-lined hip pocket with horizontal zipper
- Gusseted cuffs with hook-and-loop closure offer a secure fit at the ankle
- 9.6-oz 86% polyester/14% spandex bonded to a windproof membrane, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 549 g (19.4 oz)
- Made in Mexico.