Whether it's Squamish or the Sierras, there are few things finer than a full day climbing with friends. With a durable wind- and weather-resistant 100% nylon shell, DWR (durable water repellent) finish and soft Synchilla® fleece lining, the Shelled Synchilla Jacket keeps you warm as you hike back to camp and the evening dew starts to fall. A tribute to our 40-year heritage, the traditional bomber silhouette features flexible raglan sleeves and a tall stand-up collar lined with 60-g PrimaLoft® ONE insulation for additional warmth. The two zippered handwarmer pockets and an internal welted left-chest pocket are lined with brushed polyester tricot. A full-length zipper and polyester/spandex rib-knit cuffs and hem seal out the chill. Hip length. Regular fit.
- Versatile wind- and weather-resistant DWR-treated nylon shell is lined with warm Synchilla® fleece
- Tall stand-up collar; raglan sleeves; polyester/spandex rib-knit on cuffs and hem
- Pockets: zippered handwarmers; one internal, welted left-chest pocket; all lined with polyester brushed tricot
- Collar lined with durable nylon shell fabric and insulated with 60-g PrimaLoft® ONE insulation for warmth
- Hip length
- 4.2-oz 100% nylon faille with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 8.3-oz 100% polyester fleece
- 476 g (16.8 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.