- Durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester ripstop with waterproof/breathable protection; slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
- Waist details: brushed tricot lining wicks moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize fit; two-button closure and zip fly
- Webbing loops on rear yoke securely attach pants to powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket
- Mesh-lined interior thigh vents quickly release heat; articulated knees for mobility
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers and two thigh cargo pockets
- RECCO® rescue reflector embedded at lower right leg
- H2No® Performance Standard ripstop shell: 2-layer, 4.5-oz 75-denier 100% polyester (50% recycled) ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 100% polyester tricot mesh. Gaiters: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave with a DWR finish
- 714 g (25.2 oz)
- Made in Thailand.
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable. They utilize an internal mesh or a wicking, hanging-fabric liner for increased durability and next-to-skin comfort.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.