Even on sunny days, the wind is a ruthless thief. Hoard your heat with the Solar Wind Jacket. A Gore WINDSTOPPER® shell combined with 60-g PrimaLoft® ECO polyester insulation (70% recycled) is highly breathable, blocks wind and guards warmth. Finer points include minimalist Touch Point System™ embedded cord locks in the hem for quick adjustment without opening the jacket, two zippered handwarmer pockets (above the harness line), an internal zippered security pocket, low-profile cuff closures and full-reach gusseted underarm panels for mobility.
- Gore WINDSTOPPER® fabric combined with 60-g PrimaLoft® Eco insulation is warm, compressible and highly weather-resistant
- Interior quilting stabilizes insulation
- Harness- and pack-compatible handwarmer pockets with reverse-coil zippers; internal zippered security pocket
- Touch Point System™ has embedded cord lock hem for quick adjustment to seal out weather
- Low-profile gusset cuffs create a tight wrist seal
- 2.8-oz Gore WINDSTOPPER® 100% nylon. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® ECO 100% polyester (70% recycled). Lining: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% polyester ripstop
- 516 g (18.2 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Provides soft and lightweight warmth by combining total windproofness, maximum breathability and water resistance. WINDSTOPPER® insulated shells are designed to keep the warm air in and the cold wind out, while allowing perspiration to easily escape. They are ideal for cold and windy conditions.
The human body uses energy to keep warm. PrimaLoft® uses a patented microfiber structure to help the body retain warmth and conserve energy. Available as PrimaLoft ECO or PrimaLoft One.