- Fast drying stretch-woven recycled polyester with 4-way stretch and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Double needle stitched waistband with brushed-elastic interior and drawcord
- Drop-in handwarmer pockets; zippered back pocket on right side
- 4-panel construction with gusseted crotch and tapered leg for athletic fit
- Reinforced knee panel for extra warmth
- Reflective zippers at hem unzip for a straight leg fit over running shoes
- 4.7-oz 70-denier 93% all-recycled polyester/7% spandex with 4-way mechanical stretch and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 306 g (10.8 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.