- Versatile wind- and weather-resistant DWR-treated polyester stretch twill shell with a zip-out jacket made of recycled polyester insulated with 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- Shell features 2-way zipper; stand-up collar with microfleece-lined chin flap and collar; external storm flap with hidden snap closure; adjustable and removable hood
- Shell pockets: two zippered double-welted handwarmers lined with micro-polyester brushed jersey; one double-welted left-chest pocket; adjustable hook-and-loop closure cuffs and elasticized drawcord hem that adjusts through the handwarmer pockets
- Zip-out insulated jacket pockets: two microfleece-lined zippered handwarmers; zippered interior left-chest pocket made of stretch mesh that doubles as a stuffsack and has a carabiner clip-in loop
- Zip-out insulated down jacket attaches to shell with center-front zippers and snap loops at cuffs and back of neck; with horizontal quilting; fixed hem with side-seam detailing
- Shell: lower hip length; zip-out insulated jacket: hip length
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 6.7-oz 100% polyester stretch twill with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Shell lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave. Insulated zip-out jacket: 1.5-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester. Insulation: 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- 1372 g (48.4 oz)
- Made in China.
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable. They utilize an internal mesh or a wicking, hanging-fabric liner for increased durability and next-to-skin comfort.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.