Lake Michigan’s influence on Chicago’s weather can create all four seasons in a single day. Luckily, our Updraft Jacket blends a streetwise metropolitan look with a technical disposition to keep you on track in variable conditions. It has a lightweight, waterproof/breathable 2.7-oz GORE-TEX® Paclite® nylon shell for storm protection, with a fleece-lined, stand-up collar that discretely stows an adjustable hood (with visor). A hidden internal electronics pocket lets you carry a media device for long commutes; hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord at the waist keep you battened down.
- Made of 2-layer GORE-TEX® fabric with Paclite® Product Technology
- Waterproof/breathable full-zip jacket with internal wind flap, zipper garage, and stand-up collar that discreetly stows an adjustable hood with visor; reverse-coil waterproof zippers throughout
- Zippered horizontal pocket on left chest has internal, padded electronics pocket with cable routing; welted, zippered on-seam handwarmer pockets
- Microfleece-lined back collar for comfort
- Adjustable drawcord hem and hook-and-loop cuff tabs seal in warmth
- Hip length
- 2-layer, 2.7-oz 40-denier 100% nylon GORE-TEX® fabric with Paclite® Fabric Technology
- 357 g (12.6 oz)
- Made in China.
GORE-TEX® products with Paclite® Product Technology are durably waterproof, windproof and very breathable. With a lightweight and packable construction, these garments are ideal for activities when weight and space are critical.