- Main flap opens to largest compartment, which houses one drop pocket, one mesh pocket, three slots for pens and a discrete and secure zippered pocket; exterior zippered pocket on flap has moisture-shedding reverse coil zipper
- Side-mounted water bottle pocket
- Interior sleeve hold most 13 ̋ laptops, tablet computer and small electronics
- Fully adjustable shoulder strap
- Top-side carrying handle
- Reflective panel on front and lash point to attach biking light (light not included)
- Body: 8.4-oz 600-denier 100% recycled polyester. Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier polyester. Both are coated with polyurethane and have a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- 510 g (1 lb 2 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.