- Main compartment holds three-to-five days’ worth of clothes and has three zippered pockets for toiletries and electronics; another pocket holds most 15˝ laptops
- Second zippered compartment has a security pocket
- Third zippered pocket provides easy access to airline tickets and passport
- Fourth zippered pocket is fleece-lined for safe transport of electronics and eyewear; easy access to office organizer
- Padded base provides structure and protects contents; two-position retractable handle for superior steering, control, ergonomics and durability
- Three carrying options: wheelie; backpack with ergonomic shoulder straps that tuck neatly into a zippered compartment; suitcase with a side-mounted fabric handle
- Smooth-rolling 80mm wheels provide plenty of clearance
- Body: 11-oz 1,200-denier 100% recycled polyester. Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% polyester. All treated with a polyurethane coating and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 3033 g (6 lbs 11 oz)
- Made in Philippines.
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.