- Silky soft Capilene 1 is the lightest of our technical baselayer fabrics
- Fast-drying, highly breathable and sleek, it provides 15-UPF sun protection and can be worn either on its own or under layers in cooler temps
- Rib-knit collar is soft against the skin
- Raglan sleeves reduce chafe beneath pack straps
- Cut long enough to tuck in
- Patagonia® logo on back of neck, 2.5" wide
- The UV protection offered by this product is rated “good" when tested in accordance with Australian/New Zealand test methods AS/NZS 4399 or AATCC 183/ASTM6603/ASTM D6544
- 3.7-oz 100% all-recycled polyester with 15-UPF sun protection and Gladiodor® odor control. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- 162 g (5.7 oz)
- Made in USA.
MaterialCapilene baselayers feature a moisture-wicking polyester fabric that dries quickly. Capilene polyester is also recycled, recyclable and features Gladiodor® garment odor control.
The UV protection offered by this garment is rated “good.” *
* When tested in accordance with Australian/New Zealand test methods AS/NZS 4399 or AATCC 183/ASTM6603/ASTM D6544.