Threading your lead through chandelier ice is no time to get the shivers. Control your inner thermostat with this warm, quick-wicking zip-neck made from our Capilene® 3 Midweight fabric that provides excellent insulation and next-to-skin comfort. Brushed on the inside for warmth, Capilene 3 is soft and compressible and has a jersey exterior that glides smoothly under layers. The top features a deep zip for easy climate control, offset side panels to eliminate chafe, and raglan sleeves and a single-piece shoulder panel that merge out of the way of shoulder straps. Made of a 5.4-oz Polartec® Power Dry® polyester double knit, with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment.
- Stretchy, double-weave fabric wicks extremely well
- Durable smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
- Fabric is brushed for warmth, softness and compressibility; provides excellent insulation and breathability
- Zip-neck for easy climate control is backed by kissing welts for low-bulk comfort next-to-skin
- Raglan sleeves and underarm panels placed strategically to provide full range of motion and comfort under layers
- Straight hem; cut long enough to tuck in
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- Solids: 5.4-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 100% polyester (65% recycled) double-knit. Heathers: 5.4-oz Polartec Power Dry 100% polyester (51% recycled) double-knit. Both have Gladiodor® odor control for the garment
- 218 g (7.7 oz)
- Made in Costa Rica.