Your feet are the primary connection between you and your board, and you want that connection to be as solid as possible. With durable 3mm neoprene laminated to a merino wool liner, the R3® Wool Lined Split Toe Booties provide essential warmth while preserving a natural, flexible feel. The asymmetrical wrap construction conforms to the foot for a sure and comfortable fit, the Z-Strap closure holds the foot in place, and the split toe and heel lock maximize dexterity and performance. Seams are externally sealed to eliminate leaks. Rubber wrap on outside and arch protects the feet, and fine-grip rubber soles give you reliable traction. Tab on cuff and pull ring on heel for easy on and off.
- Durable 3mm neoprene laminated to a warm, heavyweight, chlorine-free merino wool/recycled polyester jersey liner
- Soft and comfortable chlorine-free merino wool stays warm when wet; recycled polyester jersey adds durability
- Asymmetrical wrap construction conforms to foot for a snug fit
- Split-toe and heel lock improve fit and performance
- Rubber wrap reinforcement on outside and on arch protect feet from rocks; PU-laminated tab on bootie cuff and pull ring on heel for easy on/off
- Z-Strap closure design locks foot in place for extra support; fine-grip rubber soles for traction and board dexterity
- All seams internally taped to prevent leakage
- 3mm neoprene lined with chlorine-free merino wool and recycled polyester jersey
- 422 g (14.9 oz)
- Made in Thailand.