Like the original cagoule rain jacket developed for British climbers in the early '60s, our reincarnation is, “cut full to allow you to pull the skirt over the knees during a rainstorm or bivouac." Crafted from 21st-century, 2-layer waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX® Paclite® fabric, this portable rain shelter features elasticized gaiters at cuffs plus drawcord hood and a rollable drawcord hem to seal out wetness without sacrificing mobility when you need to scramble over a pass. Offset shoulder seams won't interfere with a pack. Self-stuff large chest pocket snaps closed and secures to harness; zippered internal pass-through pockets dump heat or stash valuables.
- 2-layer, waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX® fabric with Paclite® Fabric Technology
- Drawcord hood and deep rounded neckline for adjustable fit
- Offset shoulder seams for comfort under a pack
- Elasticized gaiter at cuffs to seal out moisture
- Self-stuff, snap-closure chest pocket secures to harness
- Zippered pass-through pockets; PU-coated reversed zipper
- Rollable, drawcord hem with climbing rope detail; features a special edition 40th year anniversary Patagonia® label
- 2-layer, 2.7-oz 100% nylon ripstop GORE-TEX® fabric with Paclite® Fabric Technology
- 312 g (11 oz)
- Made in China.
The 2-layer construction used for the GORE-TEX® Performance Shell is designed for a wide range of outdoor activities. A specific GORETEX membrane is bonded to the outer material and protected on the inside by a separate lining. The separate lining ensures better wearing comfort and versatility. GORE-TEX Performance Shells provide breathable comfort and durably waterproof and windproof protection.
GORE-TEX® products with Paclite® Product Technology are durably waterproof, windproof and very breathable. With a lightweight and packable construction, these garments are ideal for activities when weight and space are critical.