The fantasy is blue skies, blue water and palm-lined points—heatstroke and headaches shouldn’t be part of the deal. A secure, fast-drying hat for hot weather or tropical surf travel, the Surf Brim offers lightweight comfort for long hours in direct sun. Made from soft and durable 100% nylon (38% recycled) with 50+ UPF sun protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, it has a 360-degree foam brim that provides full coverage while still allowing clean duck dives. The dark underbill reduces glare, and the headband wicks moisture for comfort. Two vent/drain holes reduce water and heat build-up. A soft neoprene chin strap keeps the hat secure in the water or wind, and can be tucked away when not in use. An adjustable, elastic rear buckle customizes the fit.
- Made of soft, fast-drying, easy-care nylon with 50+ UPF sun protection and a sun-blocking foam brim that holds its shape. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Stiff brim in front allows for clean duck-dives
- Headband dries quickly and provides a comfortable fit; soft neoprene chin strap tucks away when not in use
- Dark underbill reduces glare; two vent/drain holes reduce water and heat build-up
- Adjustable rear buckle with elastic for snug fit
- Shell and underbill: 3.9-oz 100% nylon (38% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection; fabric is bluesign® approved. Chin strap and headband: 1 mm neoprene
- 79 g (2.8 oz)
- Made in China.