A feast for the eyes and a challenge for the feet, the Needles Loop in Canyonlands threads a route through red sandstone fins, shadowy corridors and open, sun-baked desert expanses. Treat your feet right with this featherweight, uncushioned running/biking sock. It has a skin-friendly, itch-free blend of soft merino wool and nylon for exceptional breathability, a cooling airflow and rugged durability. Excellent stretch and recovery lasts the lifetime of the sock; a mesh-arch brace provides a snug fit. The looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for toe comfort. An over-the-ankle fit protects vulnerable skin.
- Merino wool/nylon blend is itch-free and maintains durability for the lifetime of the socks
- Excellent stretch and recovery
- Quarter length to protect against debris entering the sock
- Mesh arch brace provides subtle support for a snug fit
- Looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for ultimate comfort
- Uncushioned for warmer conditions and closer fitting shoes
- 51% merino wool/46% nylon/3% spandex
- 48 g (1.7 oz)
- Made in USA.