- Open knit promotes airflow, is inherently stretchy, and provides excellent wicking for endurance activities in cool to moderate temperatures
- Our fastest-drying baselayer fabric insulates enough for use on chilly days and can be worn beneath other layers
- Rib-knit collar is soft next to skin
- Raglan sleeves merge out of the way of pack straps
- Drop-tail hem; long enough to tuck in
- Thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 3.6-oz (122-g) Polartec® Power Dry® 100% polyester (solids: 59% recycled; heathers: 43% recycled) double knit, with Polygiene® permanent odor control
- 122 g (4.3 oz)
- Made in Mexico.
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
The UV protection offered by this garment is rated “good.” *
* When tested in accordance with Australian/New Zealand test methods AS/NZS 4399 or AATCC 183/ASTM6603/ASTM D6544.