On Mount Athabasca's north face, storms sneaking in from the west go unnoticed until suddenly your route turns into a maelstrom of snow, wind and whipping ropes. Keep your inner thermostat turned up with this quick-wicking baselayer made from Capilene® 3 Midweight fabric to provide excellent insulation and next-to-skin comfort. Brushed on the inside for warmth, Capilene 3 is soft and compressible and has a smooth jersey face that glides smoothly under layers. Details include a zip-neck for easy climate control, offset side panels to eliminate chafe, and raglan sleeves and a single-piece shoulder panel that merge out of the way of shoulder straps. Made of a 5.4-oz Polartec® Power Dry® polyester double knit with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment.
- Stretchy double-knit fabric wicks extremely well
- Durable smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
- Fabric is brushed for warmth, softness and compressibility; provides excellent insulation and breathability
- Zip-neck for easy climate control is backed by kissing welts for low-bulk comfort next to skin
- Raglan sleeves and underarm panels placed strategically to provide full range of motion and comfort under layers
- Straight hem; cut long enough to tuck in
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 5.4-oz (183-g) Polartec® Power Dry® 100% polyester (Solids: 65% recycled; Heathers: 51% recycled; Stripes: 56% recycled) double-knit. All with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 218 g (7.7 oz)
- Made in Costa Rica.