- Satin polyester shell with elegant contoured quilting and 600-fill-power premium European grey goose down
- Articulated hood stealthily stows into a shawl collar with hidden zip closure
- Full-length front zipper with wind flap
- On-seam, zippered handwarmer pockets; interior zippered chest pocket
- Hip length
- 2.8-oz 100% polyester with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- 737 g (26 oz)
- Made in Bangladesh.
We use down insulation in some of our products because of its excellent performance: down has a higher warmth-to-weight ratio than synthetic insulation, and it is also more compressible.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.