Stem between dripping pillars, hip-scum a granite corner, simulclimb névé runnels - our Knifeblade Pants keep alpinists protected and moving light. They're extremely weather-resistant and highly breathable soft shell pants for ice and alpine climbing, made with Polartec®'s acclaimed Power Shield® Pro fabric that truly bridges the gap between hard and soft shells in a 3-layer package. The tricot backing and minimalist features keep the pants light, and the pliable stretch fabric accommodates your most gymnastic moves. They have a high, flat waistline for harness-wearing comfort, adjustable elasticized suspenders, a zippered fly with snap closure and partial side zips at the hips for drop-seat configuration. Other details: a right thigh pocket, articulated seat and knees, slim lower legs with scuff guards, internal elasticized drawcords at cuffs to seal-out snow and sewn tie-down loops for attaching an under-the-heel cord.
- Polartec® Power Shield® Pro fabric with a tricot backing combines high weather resistance and incredible breathability
- High waistline, adjustable elasticized suspender system, zip fly with snap-tab closure and drop-seat configuration all work easily with a harness
- Single right-thigh pocket with reverse-coil zipper with DWR (durable water repellent) treatment sits clear of leg loops
- Articulated seat and knees for optimal mobility
- Slim lower-leg profile with scuff guard for use with crampons
- Adjustable leg opening has internal elasticized cord with cord lock and sewn tie-down loops
- 5.8-oz Polartec® Power Shield® Pro 89% polyester/11% spandex
- 462 g (16.3 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Designed to strike the optimal balance between weather protection and breathability, Power Shield® Pro offers the best soft-shell weather resistance without compromise to breathability. We specifically designed these shells to meet the needs of our athlete team and our most technical core customers. Polartec® Power Shield Pro combines never before seen levels of air permeability with durable hydrostatic resistance to keep you dry both from within and from out.