- H2No® Performance Standard shell is built with 3-layer waterproof/breathable nylon ripstop with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Full-zip jacket has watertight, coated zipper with a Deluge® DWR finish
- Single-pull, adjustable helmet-compatible hood with laminated visor
- Microfleece-lined neck and chin for comfort
- Exterior zippered left chest pocket has watertight, coated zipper with a Deluge® DWR finish
- Garment self stuffs into chest pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures; drawcord hem
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 2.2-oz 15-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 201 g (7.1 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
3-layer H2No® Performance Standard fabrics are waterproof and breathable by virtue of an advanced combination of elements: a water-repellent shell fabric, a waterproof barrier and an interior scrim fabric. This fabric package is completely waterproof, windproof, breathable and highly durable.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.