- Fine merino wool responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia and blended with Capilene® polyester for improved wicking, durability and dry time
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn; jersey-knit construction
- Spandex for added stretch
- Low-bulk elastic waistband brushed for next-to-skin softness
- Gusseted crotch for unrestricted movement
- Slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage; bluesign® approved fabric
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 7.8-oz (265-g) 78% chlorine-free merino wool/19% polyester (100% recycled/3% spandex
- 255 g (9 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Raw, untreated wool has scales that make it itchy and coarse and cause it to shrink, so most wool fabrics are treated with chlorine to reduce the scales. But chlorine is a pervasive pollutant that’s especially harmful to organisms living in water and soil. We remove the scales from our merino wool fibers using a unique chlorine-free process that’s bluesign® approved.