The original, climber-designed Nano Puff® style, the Nano Puff® Pullover is sleek, light, warm and endlessly versatile. It's an insulated pullover in spring squalls, a sleek micro-belay parka on chilly rock routes and a thermal midlayer all in one. The Nano blocks wind, sheds snow and traps heat - even when wet - with the best available synthetic insulation: PrimaLoft® ONE (60-g) is incredibly warm, low-bulk, compressible and hydrophobic. The sculpted fit opens up with a deep-venting half-zip that has a soft, wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage. The 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell glides effortlessly as a midlayer, blocks wind as an outerlayer, and it all packs down to practically nothing and stuffs into a single chest pocket that has a carabiner clip-in loop. Elasticized cuffs and hem seal out wind and trap warmth.
- Lightweight ripstop recycled polyester shell fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft® ONE insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility
- Brick quilting pattern with narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation, and uses durable thread for abrasion-resistance
- Easy venting, deep center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Left chest pocket has clean-finished zipper garage and doubles as a self stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Elasticized cuffs and hem seal in warmth
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® ONE 100% polyester
- 260 g (9.2 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
The human body uses energy to keep warm. PrimaLoft® uses a patented microfiber structure to help the body retain warmth and conserve energy. Available as PrimaLoft ECO or PrimaLoft One.