Your idea of a girls' night out involves headlamps and handhelds, so the Women's Nine Trails Jacket is your perfect trail partner. Made of superlight triple-ripstop nylon, it has an extremely breathable, stretch-woven, all-recycled polyester back and underarm panels to vent excess heat. The high-rise, tricot-lined neck, easily pushed-up elastic cuffs, and drawcord hem seal out chilly weather; and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds light rain. With a streamlined, articulated fit and shaped cuff covers to protect the top of your hands. A handy rear-zippered pocket allows you to stuff and stash the shell for convenient storage. Reflective logos on the front and back.
- Strong triple-ripstop 100% nylon, with breathable 91% all-recycled polyester stretch-woven fabric on shoulders and back
- Shell fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Shaped cuff for hand coverage
- Elastic binding and drawcord at hem for secure fit
- Jacket stuffs into rear zippered pocket
- Reflective logo on front and center-back neck
- Can be worn over baselayers and light midlayers
- Body: 1.1-oz 15-denier 100% nylon, with 50-denier triple-ripstop yarns. Panels: 3.5-oz 75-denier stretch woven 91% all-recycled polyester/9% spandex. With a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 116 g (4.1 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.