With warm water and wide-open countryside, the Portuguese coast feels like California before the crowds. Made with high quality, ultra-flexible neoprene and a lightweight polyester (50% recycled) lining for comfort, stretch and quick dry times, the redesigned R1® Back-Zip Full Suit offers full-length warmth, keeping you in the water until evening calls with a caipirinha and a good night’s sleep in the van. Seams are 100% externally sealed to eliminate leaks, the one-piece front panel design provides full freedom of movement, ankle cuff edges are heat-pressed to reduce hydraulic lift and flushing, back-zip allows easy entry and exit, and enlarged PVC-free kneepads offer long-lasting durability. Critical seams and high-stress areas are secured and reinforced for strength.
- Made with high-quality neoprene that meets our rigorous standards for strength, durability and warmth
- Recycled polyester grid lining improves flexibility and dry time; one-piece front panel with minimal seam design increases flexibility
- Internal neck gasket prevents water entry; internal back flap blocks wind; flap has a recycled polyester grid lining, separating zipper teeth from skin for comfort; extended neck flap with a PU-molded hook-and-loop closure allows for a stronger seal and more comfort
- Neoprene underarm panels have recycled polyester jersey fabric on both sides for better stretch while paddling; center-back zipper with crescent-shaped neoprene panel provides a better-seal and easier zip-up; zipper gusset has drain holes
- Wrist and ankle cuff edges are heat pressed, which reduce hydraulic lift and flushing; anatomically engineered PVC- free kneepads are made with flexible and durable Supratex material
- 1cm bartacks, glue dots and Melco® reinforcements secure all high stress areas and critical seam locations
- Seams are single-needle blindstitched to the outside with nylon bonded thread and triple glued for extra durability and strength; critical areas and crotch seams are internally taped; 100% external seam sealing
- 2.5mm neoprene (torso/thighs) lined with recycled polyester thermal grid; 2mm (sleeves/legs) lined with lightweight recycled polyester
- 1063 g (37.5 oz)
- Made in Thailand.