From Queensland to the East Cape, our handmade R1 Reversible Top brings welcome full-length warmth for chillier days when you want to keep the shivers at bay. Designed for water temperatures from 65 – 75 F / 18 – 23 C, the fully reversible 2mm neoprene fits close to your body while offering effortless flexibility and freedom of movement. Features include spandex binding along the arm and collar openings, a front webbing loop for board short tie-in compatibility, and reinforced seams designed for flex, comfort, and durability. Think smiles instead of shivers, and no wax rash from those long paddles back to the top of the point.
- Handmade with a high quality neoprene that meets our rigorous standards for strength, durability and warmth
- Spandex binding at collar provides a clean finish and secure fit
- Reversible neoprene: light side for hot weather and dark side for cool weather
- 1cm bartacks, glue dots and Melco® reinforcements secure all high stress areas and critical seam locations
- All seams sewn with flatlock seam construction for durability and flexibility
- Articulated seamlines maximize fit and performance
- 2mm neoprene with a smooth recycled polyester exterior and interior
- 498 g (17.6 oz)
- Made in Thailand.