With graceful style and shapely lines, the R1® Reversible Spring Juanita gives you formfitting warmth through sunny morning sessions and orange-lit evening glass-offs. Designed for water temperatures from 65 – 75 F / 18 – 23 C, the Juanita is handmade with fully reversible 2mm neoprene, and features an innovative bikini-style tieback for simple changing and a secure fit. Other features include spandex binding along the arm, leg and collar openings, and reinforced seams designed for flex and durability. A spirited, playful suit that moves with your body as you speed into bottom turns or skip forward to hang your toes over the tip.
- Handmade with a high quality neoprene that meets our rigorous standards for strength, durability and warmth
- Spandex binding at armhole and collar openings provide a clean finish and secure fit
- Reversible neoprene: light side for hot weather and dark side for cool weather
- Easy on/off bikini-style tieback provides a secure fit
- 1cm bartacks, glue dots and Melco® reinforcements secure all high stress areas and critical seam locations
- All seams sewn with flatlock seam construction for increased durability and flexibility
- Articulated seamlines maximize fit and performance
- 2mm neoprene with a smooth recycled polyester exterior and interior
- 357 g (12.6 oz)
- Made in Thailand.