In the lightest class of our wetsuit line, the R1® Reversible Spring Jane is a handmade, high-performance surf suit rated for water temperatures from 65 – 75 F / 18 – 23 C. The body of the Jane is fully reversible 2mm neoprene - wear with the light side out on midsummer days when the water feels like a swimming pool, or with the dark side out to soak up some extra warmth when there’s a bit of chill in the air. With flatlocked seams and an elegant, formfitting cut, the Spring Jane is an ultra-comfortable piece that will have you gliding down the line from the lefts of Bali to the beaches of Biarritz. Features include spandex binding along the arm, leg and collar openings, and reinforced seams designed for flex and durability.
- Handmade with a high quality neoprene that meets our rigorous standards for strength, durability and warmth
- Spandex binding at armhole and collar openings provide a clean finish and secure fit
- Reversible neoprene: light side for hot weather and dark side for cool weather
- Articulated seams maximize fit and performance
- 1cm bartacks, glue dots and Melco® reinforcements secure all high stress areas and critical seam locations
- All seams sewn with flatlock seam construction for durability and flexibility
- Articulated seamlines maximize fit and performance
- 2mm neoprene with a smooth recycled polyester exterior and interior
- 385 g (13.6 oz)
- Made in Thailand.