- Versatile H2No® Performance Standard 3-in-1 waterproof, down-insulated parka offers three options: 2-layer waterproof/breathable, windproof shell with a warm zip-out parka insulated with 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- 2-layer waterproof/breathable, windproof stretch twill shell has a recycled polyester lining
- 2-way full zip with storm flap, secures with snaps
- Adjustable, snap-on hood for warmth; tall zip-through stand-up collar; opens flat for cooling
- Princess seams front and back; welted front handwarmer pockets; internal zippered security pocket
- Zip-out parka has chevron quilting; on-seam handwarmer pockets
- Above-the-knee length
- H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer, 6.7-oz 100% polyester stretch twill shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave. Insulated parka: 1.5-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester. Insulation: 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- 1276 g (45 oz)
- Made in China.
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable. They utilize an internal mesh or a wicking, hanging-fabric liner for increased durability and next-to-skin comfort.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.