Sized for action, this cleanly designed backpack has the room and features to hold a day's worth of essentials when you hit the trail, bike path or subway. Its single compartment accommodates reading materials, lunch and a jacket; inside, a raised, padded sleeve with a buckle closure holds most 15-inch laptops. A zippered, brushed tricot-lined top pocket holds an audio device or sunglasses, a stash sleeve stuffs a shell, and dual, stretch-woven pockets carry water bottles. Shoulder straps are made with Air Flow mesh to keep you cooler in the heat. For day hikes, leave the laptop at home and slip a hydration reservoir in the computer sleeve (which comes with a tube port). A lanyard secures your keys, and internal dump pockets organize your pens and other small items. Made of a tough, but supple, 420-denier 100% nylon oxford plain weave with 840-denier 100% ballistic nylon reinforcements. The lining is 200-denier 100% polyester. All are treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Generous main compartment with dump pockets for quick organization on the go; interior 15" padded sleeve is raised off the ground to protect laptops from impact; sleeve secures with a buckle closure and doubles as a hydration bladder holder complete with tube port; internal organization has plenty of options for electronics and supplies
- Exterior stash pocket for quick access to essentials; microfleece-lined pocket for sunglasses and electronics; stretch-woven pockets accommodate a full range of water bottle shapes and sizes
- Air Flow mesh shoulder straps
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- Body: 420-denier nylon oxford plain weave. Base: 840-denier ballistic nylon. Lining: 200-denier polyester. Stretch-woven pockets: 92% nylon/8% spandex. All treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 620 g (1 lb 6 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.