Internship - Omnichannel Experience (Reno, NV)Part time |
The Omnichannel Experience intern will assist the Omnichannel team with enhancing the Company’s customer experience through key projects focused on understanding, improving and reinforcing key customer interactions. They will use statistical and marketing principles to identify customer experience opportunities, and implement solutions with the Company’s retail, ecommerce, Pro, and/or customer service teams.
The Omnichannel team is part of the Direct to Consumer business group, and is responsible for promoting data-driven decision making across the company as well as leading high-priority, cross-functional initiatives.
Essential Job Functions
- Developing an understanding of the Company’s customers by analyzing the output of tools like journey maps, surveys, and interviews.
- Supporting the roll-out of new customer experience data and monitoring projects via project management.
- Supporting and potentially leading new communication programs with customers.
- Providing data analysis and support for key products via customer surveys aimed at identifying new market opportunities and feature/functionality improvements for future redesigns.
- Becoming familiar with different parts of our operations, e.g. technology, sales, marketing, training.
- Contributing to high-priority Omnichannel projects as they arise.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time
- Ability to look at a computer screen for extended periods of time
- Ability to maintain a composed and professional demeanor within a flexible and (at times noisy) work environment
- Travel may be required.
Minimum Job Requirements
- College degree in progress, preferably in Business, Economics, Statistics, Marketing, or Operations
- Experience with statistical analysis tools (e.g. Excel, SPSS) preferred.
- Experience project managing and leading a diverse group of people preferred.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and written, with a wide variety of people.
- Able to work well under pressure and deadlines.
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers and vendors.
All applicants must be returning to school in the fall of 2017. This is a paid internship at Patagonia, the duration of which will depend on the student’s school calendar. Patagonia will also provide financial support for summer housing and temporary relocation to the area.
This job posting will remain active until March 1st, 2017.