Reports to: Managing Director
Date: July 2014
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
For our office in Amsterdam, we are looking for:
EUROPEAN E-COMMERCE MANAGER
Build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis. Your role will contribute to this by leading the E-commerce agenda for Europe.
• P&L accountability for Patagonia European E-Commerce Business.
• Leadership for EU E-commerce technology strategy working with US team to manage EU project priorities and strategic technology partnerships.
• Drive revenue using Paid Search, Affiliate, Display, and Email Marketing.
• Expertise in Web Analytics and reporting on the Ecommerce business including product selling, traffic, conversion, A.O.V. Report & analyse monthly traffic, sales, conversion, improvements, trends, etc.
• Leverage A/B testing tools for site optimization and personalization.
• Align site content and messaging with global marketing calendar in partnership with EU Marketing Manager.
• Develop promotional calendar to optimize margin and turns in EU E-commerce channel.
• Partner with EU marketing manager to support customer acquisition and retention efforts via CRM, Direct Mail, Email marketing and growing customer database.
• Manage all product content to and data including product descriptions, merchandising.
• Manage customer service team in all HR aspects. Coach and mentor team members. Identify training needs of team members; develop training material in conjunction with HR when needed, and coach, train and lead employees on handling/servicing customers to build knowledgeable and competent employees.
• Scoping, designing and delivering customer service excellence and quality management and tracking this performance on a regular basis.
• Ensure seamless alignment and collaboration with Wholesale & Retail Channel in order to maximize market & consumer impact.
• Liaise with other departments to ensure smooth running of operations.
• In coordination with Marketing peers create customer groups, promotions and campaigns.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a senior E-Commerce role, B2C / shopping platforms.
• Experience in digital marketing.
• Strong analytical ability, extensive experience with web analytics platforms like Omniture and/or Coremetrics.
• Comprehensive knowledge of digital marketing and content development and delivery.
• Experience in developing E-Commerce strategy.
• Experience in coaching, mentoring and development.
• Track record of successfully managing customer service teams delivering highest standards of Customer Service.
• Bachelor or Master Degree or similar years’ work experience.
• Language Skills: Fluent English, other languages an asset.
• Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
• Good CRM and IT systems experience related to Customer Service.
• Budget management experience and strong comprehension of financial numbers.
• Strong linkage with the Patagonia business and mission statement.
• Flexible and adaptable.
• Ability to work on own initiative.
• Possesses a positive outlook, promoting constructive responses to the challenges of work within their team.
• Customer Services Team.
• Director of Operations.
Area of Responsibility:
• Europe (It is expected that in this role there will be a requirement to travel across Europe and to US as business requires – 5/10% annually).
If you are interested, please forward your motivations and resume in English under reference ECOM/ MGR by e-mail to: email@example.com.
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers and vendors.
Customer Service Representative Dealer Service - London
Customer Service Representative Dealer Service - Munich
European Ecommerce Manager
Product Assistant (Fixed term contract)
Sales Representative - France
Sales Representative - Switzerland
Visual Merchandising Manager