Digital Marketing Intern - m/f
(6 months - full time)
Reporting to European Digital Marketing Coordinator, the Digital Marketing intern will be in charge of the following:
- Assist the European Digital Marketing Coordinator in his daily work
- Implement digital ad campaigns and measure the performance and delivery
- Seek new digital advertising knowledge, keep current on interactive media trends
- Provide ad hoc analysis and insights to help manage website performances.
- Report campaigns and KPI (visits, conversion, orders…) using analytics tools on an on-going basis.
Applicants must be fluent in English. He/she has to be dynamic, organized and analytical. The intern must be able to work in a team, in an international environment and an open space. Experience with digital advertising desired and a good knowledge in database management. Good knowledge of social media, digital marketing and SEM also desired. An interest for outdoor sports, and/or an interest for the protection of the environment will be appreciated.
Internship compensation: 436.05€/month + Food/Restaurants tickets (for a value of 160€/month) + grants for sports (non-motorized) of 75€ for a 6-month internship + 50 % public transport cost
If you are interested, please send your CV and cover letter in English with reference “DMKT” to : email@example.com
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers and vendors.