Heading up the coast gets you away from the crowds of town, but the trade-off is pounding beach break and plenty of cold Northern California wind. With a light and fast-drying low-pile micro-grid 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex lining, the durable R3™ Cap provides supplemental warmth for your head and ears, keeping you comfortable through chilly surf, kite or bodysurf sessions. Made from flexible 3mm neoprene, the 3-panel construction conforms to the head for a comfortable fit, and a Supratex neck strap with spandex binding keeps the cap secure. Seams have spot tape reinforcements for strength and durability; a PU-laminated brim shields your face from the sun.
- 3mm neoprene lined with hydrophobic, low-pile micro-grid made from 88% recycled polyester
- Lightweight, low-pile micro-grid recycled polyester dries fast
- 3-panel construction conforms to head for a comfortable fit
- PU-laminated brim shields face from sun
- Supratex neck strap with spandex binding
- Melco™ glue dots reinforce seams
- 3mm neoprene lined with hydrophobic, low-pile 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex micro grid
- 90 g (3.2 oz)
- Made in Thailand.