The North Atlantic churns out swell all winter, and the rock reefs in Scotland have more than enough fang for even the most hardened slab hunters. Made from high-quality 5mm neoprene, the R4 Gloves provide critical warmth and dexterity for high-performance surfing in frigid conditions. Lined with hydrophobic, fast-drying low-pile recycled polyester micro-grid, they have textured PU lamination on the palms and fingers for increased grip and articulated panels that conform to the hand for a snug anatomical fit. Cuffs and seams are reinforced with 1cm bartacks and Melco® glue dots for durability and strength.
- 5mm neoprene lined with hydrophobic low-pile micro-grid made from recycled polyester
- PU-laminated palm and fingers increase grip
- Articulated panels conform to hand for a snug fit
- Cuffs and seams are reinforced with 1cm bartacks and Melco® glue dots
- 5mm neoprene lined with hydrophobic low-pile micro-grid recycled polyester
- 181 g (6.4 oz)
- Made in Thailand.