With the North Atlantic churning out swell all winter, Scotland’s rock reefs have more than enough fang for the most hardened of slab hunters. Made from high-quality 5mm neoprene, the R4™ Gloves provide critical warmth and dexterity for high-performance surfing in frigid conditions. Lined with hydrophobic, fast-drying low-pile 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex micro-grid, they have textured PU lamination on the palms and fingers for increased grip and articulated panels that conform to the hand for a snug anatomical fit. Cuffs and seams have one-centimeter bartacks and spot tape reinforcements for durability and strength.
- 5mm neoprene lined with hydrophobic, low-pile micro-grid made from 88% recycled polyester
- PU-laminated palm and fingers increase grip
- Articulated panels conform to hand for a snug fit
- Cuffs and seams are reinforced with 1cm bartacks and Melco™ glue dots
- 5mm neoprene lined with hydrophobic, low-pile 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex micro grid
- 181 g (6.4 oz)
- Made in Thailand.