- Versatile R1 fleece provides excellent stretch, warmth, wicks moisture and breathes in a variety of temperatures
- Interior high/low grid fleece enhances compressibility, airflow and dry time
- Microfiber face speeds dry time and allows for easy layering
- Micro-grid stretch panels under the arms, at cuffs and hem reduce bulk and increase breathability
- Snug-fitting balaclava-style hood; deep front zipper is offset for next-to-chin comfort
- Zippered polyester-mesh chest pocket
- Off-shoulder seams for comfort under pack straps; Micro-grid cuffs stretch and have thumb loops to hold sleeves in place
- Body: 6.8-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 93% polyester (41% recycled)/7% spandex. Cuffs and hem: 5.4-oz Polartec Power Dry 92% polyester (54% recycled)/8% spandex
- 362 g (12.8 oz)
- Made in Colombia.
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Regulator is an integrated system (base, insulation, shell) that works in unison to keep you dryer and more comfortable over a wider range of conditions than a traditional waterproof layering system.