Julien’s easy going, laid back attitude sometimes overshadows his accomplishments as a kiteboarding athlete, designer and indie rock musician. Julien’s travels in search of big waves has fueled his passion for designing the ultimate water sports equipment. When he’s not kiteboarding, surfing or hard at work on a new project, he’s the lead singer of Montreal’s indie rock band Trusted Waters.
- First person to surf Heavy D, a river wave in Ottawa, Canada
- First person to kitesurf the Lachine Rapids in the St. Lawrence River
- Kitesurfed Peahi, Hawaii
- Kite designer for Liquid Force
- Lead singer for indie band Trusted Waters
- Released Trusted Waters’ first full length album in 2012