- H2No Performance Standard polyester shell, with a waterproof/breathable barrier and NanoSphere® DWR (durable water repellent) finish; same fabric we use for our toughest waders
- Three TPU-coated, water-repellent front zip pockets sized to hold fly boxes; waterproof and corrosion-resistant ririAQUAzip® front zipper
- Innovative, fully-vented, adjustable hood designed to stay in place even at high boat speed
- Watertight adjustable cuffs; elastic and mesh drawcord at waist drains
- Nano Puff Shirt snaps out of shell and can be worn alone or with layers
- PrimaLoft® ONE insulation stays warm when wet and is highly packable
- Snap-front shirt with two-side slash pockets; spandex on cuffs and waist
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 4-layer, 5.4-oz 100% polyester microfiber with a waterproof/breathable barrier and NanoSphere® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Removable liner: Shell: 1-oz 15-denier 100% recycled polyester. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® ONE 100% polyester. Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester
- 932 g (32.9 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
The human body uses energy to keep warm. PrimaLoft® uses a patented microfiber structure to help the body retain warmth and conserve energy. Available as PrimaLoft Eco or PrimaLoft One.
H2No® Performance Standard is Patagonia’s benchmark for waterproofness, breathability and durability, which ensures a high level of long-term performance backed by our Ironclad Guarantee. H2No Performance Standard products undergo the most rigorous testing in the industry.