These lightweight hiking socks feature a soft terry-loop footbed that provides airy cushioning for your feet. Made of a skin-friendly, itch-free blend of merino wool, nylon and polyester for exceptional breathability, a cooling airflow and rugged durability, they have excellent stretch and recovery that lasts the lifetime of the sock. A mesh arch brace provides a snug fit. The looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for maximum toe comfort. The rib-knit shaft holds the sock comfortably in place. Calf height.
- Chlorine-free merino wool, responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia, is blended with nylon and spandex for itch-free durability
- Excellent stretch and recovery
- Calf height
- Shaped cushioning in the footbed for extra comfort without bulk
- Looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for ultimate comfort
- 52% merino wool, 46% nylon, 2% spandex
- 65 g (2.3 oz)
- Made in USA.