When it comes to enlightened traveling, there’s a thin line between smooth sailing and utter chaos. Stack the odds in your favor with the infinitely useful Lightweight Travel Duffel gear bag. Though it has enough space to accommodate everything you’d need for a day at the beach or the crags, it stuffs away into its own pocket for quick storage when not in use. A large, zippered main compartment makes it easy to toss in a few essentials or stuff it to the max. The webbing handles adjust for use as either a backpack or duffel. An exterior side zipper pocket organizes small items, and compression straps minimize shifting and help reduce the size of the load. Made from 1.8-oz 40-denier 100% nylon double ripstop with a polyurethane coating and a silicone finish. Reinforced with 6.3-oz 210-denier 100% nylon double ripstop that has a polyurethane coating.
- Extremely lightweight double-ripstop fabric features excellent tear resistance
- Large main compartment
- Zippered side pocket with internal key clip for small essentials
- Webbing duffel handles convert to pack straps for hands-free use on the go
- Top-mounted, dual-adjust webbing straps secure and compress the load
- Stuffs into its own pocket
- Body: 1.8-oz 40-denier 100% nylon double-ripstop with a polyurethane coating and silicone finish. Base: 6.3-oz 210-denier 100% nylon double-ripstop with a polyurethane coating
- 241 g (8.5 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.