Splash through puddles in the dirt, slide across snow patches on hillsides and wade across thigh-high streams - it's springtime. The All Weather Top, with its soft warmth, great coverage and breathable comfort, helps you tune-in to the wild side of trail running. This long-sleeved running shirt has hidden, low-profile thumb loops, a deep, reflective front zip and an Air Flow mesh back panel for the utmost venting. The durable 88% polyester/12% spandex fabric adds a touch of warmth in a headwind and stays dry as the day unwinds. A slightly dropped tail covers the lower back, a small envelope pocket on the back right hip stores a gel pack, and front and back logos reflect in low light. With Polygiene® permanent odor control.
- Durable and soft 88% polyester/12% spandex jersey knit with completely breathable 100% polyester Air Flow mesh panel on back for ventilation. All with Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Deep front zipper ventilates and covers neck for protection
- Hidden low-profile thumb loops
- Reflective center-front zipper; reflective logo on front and center-back neck
- 5.6-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex jersey knit. Panel: 3.2-oz 100% polyester Air Flow mesh. All with Polygiene® permanent odor control
- 243 g (8.6 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.