With the personality of a multi-tool, and the fastest dry time of all our performance baselayers, the Capilene® 2 Lightweight Zip-Neck keeps you cool when your inner heat peaks but insulates when skies turn dark. Its open knit invites airflow, stretches and provides excellent wicking for endurance pursuits. Details include a zip-neck for easy climate control that's backed by a draft flap and comes with a zipper garage, raglan sleeves that won't chafe under pack straps, and side seams that roll forward for smooth layering. Made of 4-oz 100% polyester (54% recycled) with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment.
- Open knit promotes airflow, is naturally stretchy and provides excellent wicking for endurance activities in cool to moderate temperatures
- Our fastest-drying baselayer fabric insulates enough for use on chilly days and can be worn beneath other layers
- Zip-neck for easy climate control; backed by draft flap with zipper garage; self-fabric neckline is soft next to skin
- Raglan sleeves merge out of the way of pack straps
- Side seams rolled forward for comfort under layers
- Straight hem; cut long enough to tuck in
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 4-oz 100% polyester (54% recycled) circular knit, with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment
- 175 g (6.2 oz)
- Made in Mexico.