The shifting topography of Canyon Country beckons seasonal wanderers like the Drifter A/C®. The shoe's breathable air mesh/nubuck leather upper and polyester air mesh lining durably handle varied terrain, while a bellows tongue keeps out debris. A Bi-Fit™ (80% post-consumer recycled) polyurethane waterproof insole board lends stability and support; an EVA footbed that molds to the contour of your foot provides cushioned comfort. The Vibram® Trail Ecostep® outsole with 30% recycled rubber provides excellent traction.
- Breathable air mesh/durable nubuck leather upper; bellows tongue keeps out debris
- Breathable polyester air mesh lining; 20% recycled EVA footbed is anatomically shaped to provide cushioning and support
- EVA footframe with Patagonia® Air Cushion Plus in the midsole and heel for comfort and shock absorption
- Bi-Fit™ (80% post-consumer recycled) polyurethane waterproof insole board provides support and stability underfoot
- Vibram® Trail Ecostep® outsole with 30% recycled rubber provides excellent traction
- Construction: board-lasted for support and durability
- Last characteristics: medium width, full toe box, medium arch/instep
- 482 g (1 lb 1 oz), per shoe
- Made in China.