- Rugged denim shell with box-quilt construction keeps Thermogreen insulation in place; lined with brushed organic cotton yarn-dyed flannel
- Shirt collar, brushed metal snaps on placket, articulated elbows, adjustable snap cuffs and hem, triple-needle-stitched seams
- Rivet-reinforced, left-chest patch pocket with drop-in pocket, side-entry zip pocket; two handwarmer patch pockets with flaps, side- and top-entry pockets; all lined with polyester brushed jersey
- Body lined with soft organic cotton brushed yarn-dyed flannel; sleeves lined with easy-glide polyester plain weave
- Shirttail hem is hip length
- Dark wash: 11-oz 100% organic cotton denim. Grey wash: 9.5-oz 99% organic cotton/1% spandex. Insulation: 100-g (sleeves, 60-g) Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled). Lining: body: 6.6-oz 100% organic cotton flannel; sleeves: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- 1255 g (44.3 oz)
- Made in Thailand.
Organic cotton is produced using techniques that are healthy and safe for the environment and the people who work and live near the fields where it’s grown. Organic cotton is never grown with synthetic chemical fertilizers, pesticides, herbicides or defoliants, nor is it genetically modified in any way.