On trail runs in the Rockies, it can happen in a flash: Blue skies turn black, dirt turns to mud, trickles turn to streams. So when the skies unleash, just put on your running jacket. The wind- and waterproof Light Flyer Jacket uses GORE-TEX® Active fabric to create our lightest, most breathable hard shell for running and cycling. It’s cut to a slim fit and has articulated sleeves, a very slight drop tail, a self-fabric stand-up collar that’s lined with lightweight mesh, a low-profile drawcord hem and a compact lower-back pocket that holds a couple of gels for bonk prevention. Upper-arm zippers facilitate airflow to the always open (yet protected) back vent, and extra-coverage cuffs help warm the hands on 35-degree days while also folding out into mittens if it gets even more frigid. With a DWR® (durable water repellent) finish and a reflective logo on the left chest and center back neck.
- 3-layer GORE-TEX® Active 100% nylon with a DWR finish for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection
- Self-fabric stand-up collar is lined with lightweight mesh
- Upper arm zippers can be unzipped to facilitate airflow through jacket toward back venting system
- Articulated sleeve with fold-over cuff converts to mitt for wet/cold weather protection
- Waterproof pocket at center back holds essentials
- Low-profile drawcord at hem
- Reflective logo on chest and center back neck
- 3-layer, 3.1-oz 30-denier 100% nylon GORE-TEX® Active fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 258 g (9.1 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.