Made from a soft blend of merino wool and nylon for exceptional breathability, airflow and rugged durability, these ski socks have excellent stretch and recovery that lasts the lifetime of the sock. A mesh half-arch brace provides a snug, no-slip fit. The looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for maximum toe comfort inside snug-fitting boots. The rib-knit shaft holds the sock in place without sloughing or binding. An over-the-calf fit protects lower legs from big boots and landings.
- Chlorine-free merino wool, responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia, is blended with nylon and spandex for itch-free durability
- Excellent stretch and recovery
- Over-the-calf height
- Lightweight cushioning is shaped in the shin and footbed for comfort and warmth without bulk
- Looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for ultimate toe comfort
- 57% merino wool, 40% nylon, 3% spandex
- 85 g (3 oz)
- Made in USA.