The Chambray Shirt is a classic work shirt because it not only works in the shed and the woodshop but also with everything from blue jeans to corduroy. This one has a soft, light-wearing hand and a host of well-thought-out details that run against the norm: logo pearl buttons, triple-needle stitching, double-button-through left-chest patch pocket and two single-button-through drop in chest pockets. There’s contrast chambray on the left pocket flap, cuff placket binding and collar underside; side-seam hem has self-fabric reinforcements. With shirttail hem. Made of 100% organic cotton.
- Lightweight organic cotton woven chambray has a soft hand
- Pearl logo buttons; contrast stitching details on seams, pockets, placket, collar and hem
- Two single-button-through drop in chest pockets
- Double needle contrast stitching detail on front and back yoke
- Self-fabric reinforcements
- Shirttail hem
- 4.3-oz 100% organic cotton woven chambray with garment wash
- 298 g (10.5 oz)
- Made in China.