- Lightweight, breathable, wind- and abrasion-resistant stretch-woven soft-shell fabric treated with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Two-way adjustable, helmet-compatible hood has a laminated visor for good visibility in poor conditions
- Microfleece-lined neck and wind flap for next-to-skin comfort
- Pockets: two zippered handwarmers and zippered exterior left chest; all zippers have a garage and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Hook-and-loop cuff closures for a secure fit
- Drawcord hem
- 6.2-oz 91% all-recycled polyester/9% spandex double weave, with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 549 g (19.4 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.