You've just passed the halfway point and suddenly your once-clear, brilliant sky cracks open and unloads. Stay the course in the Super Cell Jacket - a light, sleek and durable emergency hard shell that virtually disappears in your pack. It features a GORE-TEX® waterproof/windproof and breathable membrane and Paclite® Fabric Technology, with a protective inner layer that makes a separate lining unnecessary. The helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor offers good visibility in bad conditions, the Touch Point System™ embedded cord locks in the hood and hem allow for quick adjustments, and gusseted underarm panels let you reach without lift. Low-bulk, laminated, watertight zippers close the pit zips and harness-compatible pockets; microfleece-lined neck and wind flap are soft on the skin; low-profile hook-and-loop tabs close the cuffs.
- Two-layer nylon GORE-TEX® fabric, with Paclite® Fabric Technology repels moisture and packs down to nothing
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable Optimal Visibility Hood™ with laminated visor provides good visibility in poor conditions
- Touch Point System™ with embedded cord locks in hood and hem for quick-and-easy adjustment
- Microfleece-lined neck and wind flap for next-to-skin comfort
- Full-reach gusset panels under arms let you reach without raising the body of the jacket; coated, watertight pit zips offer ventilation
- Harness- and pack-compatible pockets feature coated, watertight Slim Zips that reduce bulk and weight
- Low-profile gusset cuffs create a tight wrist seal
- 2-layer, 2.7-oz 40-denier 100% nylon GORE-TEX® fabric, with Paclite® Fabric Technology and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 382 g (13.5 oz)
- Made in China.
GORE-TEX® products with Paclite® Product Technology are durably waterproof, windproof and very breathable. With a lightweight and packable construction, these garments are ideal for activities when weight and space are critical.